Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What You Think is a Delay, is Patience Doing a Perfect Work in Your Life (2.3.16)

My Child, 
I understand what you are going through,
and how hard it is for you to wait. 

You want Me to move right now upon your situation.  


Because you don’t see any results, and nothing has changed, you think I haven’t heard your prayer. From the moment you prayed, and set your face like a flint to receive from Me, your prayer was answered. What you think is a delay, is patience doing a perfect work in your life.  While patience is working, do not take matters into your own hands and try to force things to happen. Just begin to praise Me, and see that which you have asked for, coming to pass in your life.

You may not understand what you are going through,
or why it is happening to you.  It is not for you to understand.  

However, it is for you to trust Me and take your eyes off the situation. 

Look for Me in the midst of your fiery furnace. 
Look for Me to do the impossible, right where you are standing.
Focus on Me and 
believe that I will not allow this trial to overtake you.
I will make a way of escape for you, and it will be right on time.

Praise Me, and do not allow this delay to cause you to think that I will not answer your prayer. 
 

Decree victory in the face of what is happening,
and turn a deaf ear to everything except My Word.

Be of good courage, and choose to believe My Word, regardless of the circumstances.  I will be on time in your situation. I Am never late. All I ask, is for you to praise Me during the storm. While you’re waiting, sings songs in the midnight hour.  Sing until you receive a breakthrough in your spirit.  


Rejoice in the face of the adversary and receive healing in your body;
receive deliverance in your family and see doors open for greater opportunities. 
 

Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalms 27:13 -14 - I had 
fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. 

Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

1 Thessolonians 5:18 - In 
every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that 
perisheth,though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 

James 1:2-4 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. I pray GOD is moving this word in my life right now in my finances, singles, and family.

    ReplyDelete