Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Why Would You Question God's Love? (2.9.16)

My Child, 
Why do you wonder if I love you, or if I’m still with you?
I loved you before you were born.
Before you took your first breath,
I was with you and My love surrounded you.

I loved you when you walked down the roads that were of Me and I loved you when you made a wrong turn. I lovingly took your hand and led you back on to the path of salvation. In the midst of the doubts that you have, I love you even more.

You’ve allowed your mistakes to affect what you know to be true. Don’t think anymore about the past or mistakes you have made in the past. What is done is done. Embrace My love and know that I love you.

My child, the love I have for you will open many doors.

This is a new season beloved, My love, My grace,
and mercy have brought about this change in your life.

I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Read and Meditate on His Word:
John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment