Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Importance of Looking at Ourselves through God's Mirror (2.14.16)

My Child,
Each day you look in your mirror to see how you look.
Oftentimes you don’t notice the beauty that I’ve imparted into your life. 
You see only the negative things about yourself -
the wrinkles, dark circles, blemishes, and imperfections. 
You don’t take the time to see the joy, beauty or
the marvelous workmanship that I so lovingly poured into you.

Well, I too have a mirror, and I want you to look into My mirror.  My mirror won’t show you what’s on the outside.  You see, 
man looks on the outward appearance, but what I want you to see is on the inside - your beautiful spirit. My mirror doesn’t show you the negative things, but rather the positive things.  My child, I always look at the positive things in you, and I see things that you often do not see.  I see things that are positive and good; and throughout your day, I send reminders to you to keep your spirit lifted.

My child, I want you to see yourself as I see you. 
I want you to see the beauty that’s inside of you,
beauty that you may not realize is there. 

I want you to see the potential and the possibilities that you carry inside of you; so that you can reach out to others. What I have imparted
in you, was meant to be a blessing, not only to you, but to all those around you.  

When you give out in love and care for others, 
I will bless you far more than you ever dreamed of.

So, now do you see the importance of looking in My mirror?  Come, and let Me reveal all the beauty that you’ve kept hidden.  Then you will be able to go out and use that beauty to be a blessing to My Kingdom.  And soon you will no longer focus on the negative or the problems; for you will be walking a life of joy and favor, as you see the beautiful things that I have put in your life.



 Read and Meditate on His Word:
1 Samuel 16:7 - But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Isaiah 35:5 - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. 

Psalm 34:15 - The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment