Thursday, February 11, 2016

Trusting God at ALL Times (2.11.16)

My Child,
You must trust Me at all times, not just when things are going well.
You have to trust Me when you cannot see your next step.
I promised that I would see you through,
now you must trust Me to keep My Word.

The day is coming when your mourning will turn into laughter, when your sorrow will turn into joy. I have not forgotten the trials and the circumstances surrounding you. I have not forgotten your tears. I Am the Lord your God, Abba, Father - and I see all, know all, and hear all.

When the storm rises, remember, these are testing times. 

 Listen to My small still voice and only My Voice. 

Beloved, know that when you pray to Me and ask Me for things, know that I hear you; because your faith will move that mountain, so speak to it. Speak to the mountain that stands in your way. Tell the enemy, he is a liar and get thee behind you. You are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. 

You are Mine and I know what your desires are. 
So allow Me to guide you straight into your destiny
and the blessings I have planned for your life.
I will send the Holy Spirit to lead and teach you.

I know your every need, so therefore have faith in My Name. Ask in faith, and it shall be given to you. Know that I am still in control and that I am working things out for your good. 


Trust Me to bring everything to pass.



Read and Meditate on His Word:

Isaiah 49:14-16 - Yet Jerusalem says, “The LORD has deserted us; the Lord has forgotten us.” “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you! See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands.(NLT)

1 Peter 4:12 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;


No comments:

Post a Comment