Sunday, February 21, 2016

Strength, Trust & Faith. It's Time to Believe in God for Yourself (2.21.16)

My Child,
You find it easy to speak faith and belief in My promises for others;
however, you cannot see the wealth of opportunities that await you. 
Beloved, just as you stand, believe, and prophesize over the lives of others,
I want you to do the same for your life.

It's time that you start believing, and acting, upon the words of faith that you’ve spoken over
 others, to change their lives. Take the initial step to move where your heart is leading you, and I will do the rest. You know deep down in your heart that I can do all things and that nothing is impossible for Me to accomplish.

You've always had strength, trust and faith to believe that I could do the impossible in the lives of those you interceded for; now show Me you have enough strength, trust and faith to believe I can do the same for you.

My child, I am no respecter of persons, and what I’ve done for others I will do for you. 

It’s time you believe in Me for yourself.


 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Philippians 2:12 - Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Acts 10:35 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment