Monday, November 27, 2017

A Trust & Praise Prayer (11.27.17)

Heavenly Father,
Creator of all things,
I am in awe of all that You are!

I praise You for creating me in such a way that we are intricately connected, through the prayer that is birthed from the depths of my soul. As Your creation, I yield myself to Your Purpose and Your Will.

May my life be a reflection of Jesus, who lives in me and prays through me; yet who always lives to intercede for me… a divine mystery filled with love!

And I thank you Lord for Your Son, Jesus, who died for our sins.

Father, I pray you will place someone in my path today whom I can share the Word of GOD with. We cannot see the contents of a persons heart, but you can; and there is nothing we will face that You do not have control over.

Help us to trust You always and
     continue to praise Your Holy Name.

Amen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment