Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Do You have Faith in & Trust in God's Word? (11.29.17)

My Child,
One of your greatest problems is that you don't always believe Me and take Me at My Word.  You read the promises of My Word and think to yourself, "That is not for me" or "This is not for today."

Child, I Am the GOD of Truth.
I Am the GOD who cannot lie, and I do not change.

If I have given a promise, then I will watch over My Word to make sure it does not return void. I Am the GOD of all power.  No man can stop My Hand, and no force can prevent My Promises from coming to pass.  However, there is one thing that can hinder your blessings from coming forth; your lack of faith and trust in My Word.


Child, persistent faith is the key that will unlock the promises I have made to you. 

I may not give you a time frame, but you always seem to give 
Me one.  When your promise doesn’t come to pass on your time, you become frustrated and decide that I Am not going to keep My Word to you, so you stop believing. 

You must ask, seek, and knock until the door is opened. 

Isn’t this what My Son did in the garden before He gave His life for you?  He
prayed and prayed and prayed, until I sent My Angels to minister unto Him.  He didn’t give up, nor should you.  

You must press through in faith, and know that beyond a
     shadow of a 
doubt that I Am faithful, I Am able
     and I Will provide. 

Know that He who promised you, will deliver; and stand firm in that knowledge.

Persist in the face of doubtful circumstances, and rebuke every hindering spirit coming against you. 

Stand in faith and believe that the GOD who's Son gave His life for you will always keep His Word. 

So, be persistent and press through in faith; take hold of My Promises and do not let go. 

Trust Me and dare to 
believe and you will receive that which I have promised you.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Ezeiekel 12:25 - For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD. 

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Matthew 7:7-8 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 

Mark 5:36 - As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe. 

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment