Friday, November 24, 2017

God Is Faithful, Stand on His Word & Refuse to Be Moved by What You See (11.24.17)

My Child,
Do not look around at what others are doing or saying. 
Do not let naysayers cast their negative spirit on the dreams
     and visions I have placed within you. 
There will always be pessimists among you.
You must remember My Words and follow Them always. 


Stop allowing the voices of the world to draw you away from Me, and rob you of your peace.  If you stand on My Word, and refuse to be moved by what you see, you will prove the power of My Word is real. You must rebuke the naysayers.  

My child, you have many things going on in your life, things which are causing you to become frustrated and confused at times. Do not allow anything or anyone to pull you away from your prayer time with Me. Spend time with Me in prayer and worship.  For when you do this, the enemy will flee for a season.  

Continue to walk forward, knowing that I Am with you and that I Am in you.

There is nothing that happens to you that I Am not aware of, or have not worked out.  I know what the future holds,
because I have already seen it and worked it out for you. I just want you to keep your mind on Me, and stay focused on the instructions that I’ve given you.

Therefore, do not worry and do not fret about what others are doing. 

Do not fret when the finances run low, or when sickness comes nigh your dwelling.  Just continue to believe, looking expectantly 
to Me in faith for your miracle and your deliverance. 

Look to Me and remember that I Am faithful.
I Am able to work My Glory in your situation always,
     for I take care of My Own.
 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 37:1-5 - Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 

1 Corinthians 1:9 - GOD is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 


Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

1 Thessalonians 5:24 - GOD will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful.


2 Timothy 1:12 - For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment