Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Trust God, Be Faithful & Move in the Fullness of Where God is Taking You (11.28.17)

My Child,
I Am moving things out of your way, so that you can complete the work I've called you to do.

I have poured My Anointing upon you, for I want you to be a light to the lost, and direct the hearts of men towards Me. I have positioned you in a place of excellence, you are right where I need you to be. Therefore, do not allow your surroundings to bring fear or doubt into your heart.

 
Soon you will see evidence of what I Am doing in your life and the situations you thought were impossible, will become possible.  Did I not say that all things are possible for those who believe?

Trust in Me with all your heart.
Be ready to move forward with the things I have placed in your heart.
I have called many, yet few are chosen; few are willing to follow Me.
However, do not let that discourage you, for though the army
     may be few in number, they are mighty in My Power.

Make haste to do those things that I bring to your attention.
Be faithful in what I put before you, and you will move
     into the fullness of where I Am taking you.

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 

Matthew 22:14 - For many are called, but few are chosen. 

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. 

Luke 10:2 - Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore, the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. 

Matthew 5:14-16 - Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 
Acts 13:47 - For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment