Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Bring Every Thing, Every Circumstance & Every Situation to God in Prayer (11.21.17)

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience GOD's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:6-7
My Child,
Do you hear what I Am saying to you?
I Am asking you not to worry about anything.
I love you so much and I do not want anxious thoughts
     to trouble your mind.

Whatever has caused you to think that I do not care, whatever has caused you to drift away from Me, I want you to place it at the Cross. Come to Me and spend time with Me. Do you know that I Am in control of everything?


I want you to understand that I Am more than capable of taking care of you. Spend time with Me, learn who I AM, and you will not be anxious about anything anymore. So many times, you think I have failed you when I have not.  When all that is needed is patience from you to understand who I really AM.

Therefore, because you do not fully know Me, you do not have faith to believe I Will do what I say I Will do. Oh, if you only believed.
 

When you draw close to Me and spend time at My feet, you will see how much I love you, and you will not worry. Coming closer to Me will help you to understand how much I want to bless you, and want you to live a prosperous life. My child, I want you to learn to bring everything, every circumstance, and every situation to Me in prayer. 

When you talk to Me about your concerns, bring them with thanksgiving in your heart; knowing that I have heard you, and I Will answer.

And when you leave My presence, there will be a peace flooding your soul.

This peace will comfort you during your situation.
This peace will guard your heart and your mind against
    anxious thoughts.

This is what faith and trust in Me will do.

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Philippians 4:11-13 - Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things, I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 121:5-8 - The LORD is thy keeper: The LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment