Friday, November 3, 2017

God has Promised to Be Your Shelter in Times of Trouble. Trust Him..... (11.3.17)

My Child,
Your journey has made you weary, and you need restoration. Selah.

I have come to give you rest.
I promised to be your shelter in times of trouble,
     all you have to do is trust in Me.

I Am your peace, your strength and I Am your joy.
Oh, delight yourself in Me, and stand firm on My Promises.

Come to Me, Beloved, for I promised to never leave you. I Will always be with you. Let Me comfort you and breathe new life into you.


Come and spend time with Me.
I will give you rest for your weary soul.
I will take care of you.
I will lead you safely beside the still waters.
I Am your source for all you need.

My promises are true and amen.

Come to Me now and drink at My Fountain. The water I give you will refresh your weary soul. My water will restore what the enemy has taken away from you.

All you have to do is release your burdens to Me, and take My yoke upon you; for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Rejoice, for I Am with you.
Come to Me and rest My child.


 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 23:2-3 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; 

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment