Thursday, November 9, 2017

You Must Believe (11.9.17)

My Child,
Do not yield to the spirit of fear that is trying to cause you to waiver.
Stand strong, and face every challenge with faith
     in the strength of My Spirit.

Do not allow fear to override the faith you have in Me to supply your every need. You must believe that I Am able to get you through this time of leanness. 


You belong to Me. I love you, and My Power is more than enough to see you through; however, you must believe that it is. Do not allow difficult conditions and negative reports to undermine your faith in what I Am able to do in your life.

Have complete trust in Me, be full of faith and stagger not at My Promises through unbelief.

My Word is alive. 
My Word is powerful. 
My Word can do the impossible in your life,
     but you must believe.

Only believe.

Trust and believe that it is done, and it shall be.



~ Prayer ~
Father,
Forgive us for the times we doubted that You would come through for us.
Lord, we believe, but please help those moments of our unbelief.
Strengthen us with Your Love, so that we can run this race with faith and patience.
Amen



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Mark 5:36 - As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mark 11:22-24 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. 

Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of GOD is alive and powerful.

Romans 4:20 - He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD;


No comments:

Post a Comment