Friday, November 10, 2017

Do Not Become Weary. Don't Give Up. Keep Pressing Forward & Believing. You're Headed for Greatness.... (11.10.17)

My Child,
Whatever the devil tells you, believe the opposite, and you will find out what is really true. If he tells you, 'you will never make it,' start shouting and jumping up and down; because now you know you are going to make it! Since the devil is a liar, he is actually proclaiming your destiny and future in Me. Trust in My Word, and as you trust in Me, I will lift you up above your enemy.

I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me! - Psalm 30:1
The enemy may have hit you and knocked you down, but he is not rejoicing over you. he is not smart enough to know that he still doesn't have you. If anything, he is troubled as to why I have allowed him to interfere. he knows you are mine, and that no one or nothing can take you out of My Powerful Hands, and by the way he cannot see what I Am about to do in your life.

Even now, the enemy is trying to remind some of you of the last time you failed Me.  he only saw when you stumbled, but I saw you when you GOT BACK UP!  When you confessed your sin, failure, and mistakes - I forgave you and picked you back up. 

Yes, you are forgiven, so do not look back!
Keep going!
You are headed for greatness, My Child.


Remember, I told you to be alert, watch and pray.
Never give the enemy a place in your life through unrighteous thoughts, words or deeds; because that is the only way he can win.  When you take your mind off of Me. You can overcome him by the word of your testimony, and the blood of the Lamb.

So do not become weary and give up.
Keep pressing forward.
Keep believing.
You’re headed for greatness.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Proverbs 24:16 - For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. 


John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. 

Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD; 

Romans 3:4 - Let GOD be true, but every man (and every devil) be a liar; as it is written, That thou mightiest be justified in thy sayings, and mightiest overcome when thou art judged.

Ephesians 4:27 - Neither give place to the devil. 

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


No comments:

Post a Comment