Sunday, November 5, 2017

Arise and Let Your enemies be Scattered. Do not Hold Back. Go Forward in the Power of the Holy Spirit, for Victory is Assured. (11.5.17)

My Children,
The time has come for you to take up your swords, fight,
     and overcome the darkness of this age.
Stand and believe the kingdom of GOD, and you will be able
     to take back what’s been stolen from you. 

What are you waiting for?
Your promises are waiting for you to take what is yours by force!  

 
Do not stand back, and do not hold back any longer! 
Go forward with confidence, and in the strength I have given you. 

The promises are yours!

Your enemy is a defeated foe, and he cannot withstand the power I have placed within you.  I have called you to be strong, courageous, and victorious in My Name.  Arise and let your enemies be scattered.  Do not hold back.  Go forward in the power of the Holy Spirit, for victory is assured.

 
I have chosen some of you to stand in the gap and take back what the enemy stole, on behalf of those who are weak and overpowered (your heart will bear witness if you are chosen). 

Be prepared to fight for those who are oppressed,
     just as I fought for you. 
Be strong in Me, the Lord your God, on behalf of those
     who are weak. 
I have empowered you to speak for those who have no voice. 
Go forward in full strength.
My power and authority will back you every step of the way.

 
And when you must answer, open your mouths in faith, for I will give you the words to speak, all you must do is trust Me.  I will sustain you, and I will provide for you. 

Do not fear, for I have called you by name. 
You are Mine.

Go into the enemy's camp courageously. 
Go with boldness because I have given you the Victory.

Now go forth, and do not hold back!

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 1:8 - Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.
 
Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. 
 
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 
 
Matthew 11:12 - And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. 
 
Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. 

Romans 15:1 - We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 
 
Mark 13:11 - But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment