Thursday, March 1, 2018

A "Show Me, Teach Me, Give Me a Vision" Prayer (3.1.18)

Our Father in Heaven,
You know my needs before I even ask them,
     because You care for me. 

Teach me how to love You more deeply than any
    of my physical needs because You are the 
     center of my existence. 

Show me how so many of the things, that I think are
     important, are often things that do nothing for
     the sake of Your Kingdom. 

Give me a vision for Your Plans and Purposes, so that
     I may jump into the flow of Your river instead of
     playing around in my own little stream, trying to do
     things my way.

Father, help me to be still and listen for Your Small Still Voice.

I pray this prayer in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment