Thursday, March 15, 2018

God is not Disappointed in You, You are a Delight to Him & He is Continuing to Work on You to Become the Person He has Created You to Be... (3.15.18)

My Child,
You are a reflection of My Beauty.
You are My one-of-a-kind masterpiece. 
You are fearfully and wonderfully made in My Image.
Everything I make is good, including you.

Others may tell you that you must look a certain way, or attain a certain level of achievement to be worthwhile. Do not listen to them.  They don’t know that I Am working behind the scenes to accomplish what’s best for you.  Turn a deaf ear to the negative talk and do not worry, just praise Me; that I Am continually perfecting the work I started in you. 


I know sometimes this journey can be difficult, and there are times when you feel frustrated with your weaknesses and limitations. Do not be discouraged by your weakness and do not tear yourself down; instead of feeling frustrated, exalt Me for the beauty I Am exhibiting through your life.

Whenever you feel low, immediately praise Me for My Power is perfected in your weakness.  Praising Me will destroy the anxiety you feel over your limitations, remove stumbling blocks and set you free.


My Child,  I Am not disappointed in you,
     so why are you disappointed in yourself? 
You are a delight to Me.

My hand is upon your life, and I Am continuing to work on you
     to become the person I created you to be. 

Therefore, dare to praise Me for the work that I Am doing in your life. 
Praise Me and I Will hold you up in the moments when you feel
     you cannot continue.
Praise Me and My Holy Spirit will pour strength into your soul,
   renew your spirit and strengthen you for the rest of the journey. 

Remember, it does not matter what the enemy says.

Just praise Me, because I Am still at work in you.

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Genesis 1:26 - Then GOD said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 

Psalm 139:14 - I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. 

Philippians 1:6 -  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him. 

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment