Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Way Before You (3.8.18)

My Child,
Do not look at the thing that's in front of you as something to bring you down, or as another stumbling block. If you call it a stumbling block, then it will be. I know it’s hard, but see it as another opportunity for Me to be glorified.  See it as an opportunity to overcome, as a faithful soldier in the army of the Lord. When you face the pressures of life in faith, you will see that with Me, you are more than a conqueror, and that nothing is too hard for Me. 


In the past, you stumbled and fell because you tried to do things in your own strength and force the door open.  Doing this led to disappointment.  Now, you wonder if you can face what is ahead of you.  To overcome what you could not in the past, you must believe that I Am Who I say I Am, and be led by My Spirit. 

Trust that I know what lies before you, and that I know
     what the end shall be.
Take My Hand and face what lies before you.
Face it with faith and with determination. 
With My Help, you will be able to do what you
     could not before.

You will overcome.


My Child, when you move out in faith, you will know that I Am your GOD and that I Have prepared the way before you. Now, lift your head up and look forward to the way that is before you.

Step forward in faith, and soon you will see
     why I led you this way.
You will see that the road you have walked
     has not been in vain.

You will see I Have prepared the way 
before you,
     and I Will be glorified. 

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Isaiah 52:12 - For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you and the GOD of Israel will be your rereward


No comments:

Post a Comment