Friday, March 2, 2018

Let God In, Trust Him & Walk in His Joy (3.2.18)

My Child,
Why are you feeling down?
Don’t you know I long to hold you close? 

If you would only call out to Me, I would come and take away your pain, your hurt, your sadness. There is no need to lash out at others close to you because of the hurt and despair you’re feeling.  That will only cause more negative feelings and unforgiveness to linger in your heart. 

Release what you are feeling to Me, so that I can
     perfect all that concerns you.
Do not continue to shut Me out. It hurts.


Don’t allow the words of others to destroy you.
Forgive them, My children.
Don't hold onto the pain and hurt.

Just call out to Me, I Will hold you close, and wipe away all your tears.

Trust Me with your family and your friends. It is My Desire that you live peacefully with everyone. Watch the words that you speak, because those who are hurting will take things the wrong way. If you would look up, you would see that I Am all you need.

I can make all that is wrong in your life
     so much better, if only you let Me in.


I have so much peace and joy that I want to share with you.  Try Me and you will find Me to be faithful and true. So much is waiting for you. I long to fill you up to overflowing with an abundant life. 

I alone am your healer.
Praise Me.
Talk to Me often, for I Am right here with you.

I know your every desire, your every need.
Oh, allow Me to shape and mold you into My Perfect Image.

I love you, My child, and I only want the best for you. 
I promise you only good and perfect gifts.
You are precious to Me, I want you to walk in My Joy.

So, allow Me to perfect that which concerns you.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 138:8 - The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. 

Psalm 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. 

Galatians 2:20-21 - I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of GOD, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of GOD: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. 

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. 

1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.


No comments:

Post a Comment