Monday, March 12, 2018

Rest, Release Every Burden, Allow God to Fill You with the Holy Spirit & Give His Blessings a Chance (3.12.18)

My Child,
Come into My Presence, this day, and be still.
It is time for you and Me to come together in sweet fellowship.
Take this day and set it aside for just you and Me.

Release every burden and every disturbing thought to Me.
Give Me complete control this day.
I want to hold you very close, minister to you and
     remind you that I love you so much.

As you dwell in My Presence, I Will comfort you and fill you to overflowing with My Holy Spirit; as I release healing and restoration into your entire being.

This day, let there be no more worrying, no more striving, and no more fearing. 

Rest beloved, and give My Blessings a chance to overtake you.
Just in case you didn't know it, one of those blessings is rest. 
If you can just be still, you will receive this blessing. 

I Will send you out as a vessel of My Glory.
I Will cause My Holy Spirit and My Anointing to rest upon you.
I Will fully equip you for all that I desire for you to do.
And you will go forth in My Power and in My Victory.


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD.

Psalm 23:2-3 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.


Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 

Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour
 and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 4:9-10 - There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of GOD.  For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as GOD did from his.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment