Friday, March 30, 2018

God is Your Wisdom. Just Ask in Faith & the Door Will Open.... (3.30.18)


My Child,
The situations your facing have caused you to become
     unsettled and anxious.

However, don’t try to open that door without seeking Me
     for wisdom.

Wait on Me, and seek Me, before taking that next step. I Will most certainly give you wise counsel and bring you through this troubling time. Not only will I give you wise counsel, I Will lead you by My Spirit until the task is complete.

 
Never let the affairs of this life overwhelm you to the point where you cannot hear My Voice. Always keep Me first, and remember - I Am with you each day.

My Wisdom and Guidance are available to you, whenever you need it. Just ask, and I Will give you wisdom as I order your steps.

Do not step out in your flesh and try to bring resolution to these problems.  I Want you to understand what you must do in order to live triumphantly.

I Am standing at the door, eagerly waiting to give you
     the direction and answers you need.

Just ask in faith and the door will open.

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Ephesians 1:17 - That the GOD of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

James 1:5-6 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that waveth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
 
Proverbs 2:6-7 - For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: He is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. 


Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.




No comments:

Post a Comment