Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Praise Unlocks the Door (3.27.18)

My Child,
I know there are days when you feel like quitting.
My child, don’t quit. 
Please continue on the path where I have called you.

If you persist in giving Me praise, you will receive the blessings I have promised, and you will find that your endurance in other areas of life will grow. Praise Me in the midst of the storm, and praise will unlock the door.


Faithfulness in living a life of praise, at times, can be difficult. The world is a negative place filled with people who gripe and complain.

However, when you prioritize thanksgiving, you stand out from the crowd, and I Am honored.

As you continue to praise Me, I will bring your heart to a deeper understanding of My Love. You will find yourself being transformed into a more positive, hopeful, and confident person because praise will unlock the door.


In times of great pressure, it’s easy to believe that I Am not on your side, and that I Am not really changing your life. However, you know this is not the truth. Never forget, greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 

Give Me thanks in all things.
Believe that everything I Am doing is working together
     for your good because you love Me, and give Me
     the highest praise.   


Praise Me for being your Rock, Fortress, and Deliverer.
Praise Me for knowing you can find refuge in Me, and that you
     don’t have to be afraid.

When life feels as though it’s too difficult, you can praise Me and take refuge in the shelter of My Wings. I Will shield you from the enemy, and I Will use the stumbling blocks in your way, to lead you to a better place.  


Remember, praise unlocks the door to experiencing
     My Presence and Blessings.

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 18:46 - The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the GOD of my salvation be exalted.

Psalm 106:1 - Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.

Romans 5:3-5 - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of GOD is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

Hebrews 13:15 - By him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

1 Thessolonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment