Sunday, March 4, 2018

Help During the Time of Need (3.4.18)

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 

Faith Believers,
There have been so many attacks on GOD’s people in the area of their finances.

The enemy seems to be pressing in from every angle, doing all he can to oppress you from reaching your goal. he is out to distract you from the vision GOD has given you. If he can keep you focused on what he is doing, instead of what GOD has done for you, he will win the battle. And the more we talk about what the enemy is doing the more we glorify him, and not the Lord. 

It’s time we turn this around, and stop broadcasting what the enemy is doing in our lives and start praising the Lord for the victory He has already won. 

Yes, the battle was won when the Lord died on the cross and rose the third day.
  -  Marilyn

~ Hear what the Lord is saying ~

My Child,
Whenever you are troubled on every side, rest assured that I Am there to keep the pressures of this world from overtaking you.

I know there are times when you feel confused and don’t know which way to turn.  Those are the times in which you should come to Me, be still and listen to My Voice.  My Love and My Grace will keep you; and guide you from becoming depressed.

Soon the blessings that I have ordained will manifest and come into your life; and oh, how your heart will rejoice and be glad. I Am always working on your behalf, even when you think I Am not.  So much will be going on during your time of testing; therefore, you must stay focused and allow My Grace and Mercy to keep you, as I Work to bring things to pass in your life.

Even when it seems like the battle is over and you have been defeated, even when it seems like things will never get better, stop and recognize that your breakthrough is closer than you realize.

Never stop believing, never give up because it's not over until I say, “It’s over!” 

My Child, I Will be there to help you during your time of need. 

Therefore, do not give up, for the victory is already won. 






READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Psalm 46:1-5 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of GOD, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. GOD is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: GOD shall help her, and that right early.  

Psalm 121:1-2- I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.  

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!  So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment