Friday, March 9, 2018

Right Timing, Standing on God's Word & Simply Believing (3.9.18)

My Child,
You are believing and trusting Me for what you think, in your human mind, is impossible. And yet you also know that what you desire is according to My Will. You've even wondered if you have the timing right.

Listen to Me beloved, it is I Who placed these desires in your heart.
All things are done according to My Will and Timing.
The only thing you have to do is keep believing that I Will do
     what I said.
If I was not going to bless you with what you have prayed for,
     then I Would have taken the desire from your heart.

Stand on My Word and believe!!!!

Do not look to the left or to the right but STAND and BELIEVE!!!! 

All things are possible with ME!!!!

I have all power over everything.
On this day choose to believe in My Word, the Word of GOD,
     and watch how I will turn this thing around that
     you have believed Me for.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible.

Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment