Wednesday, March 28, 2018

You Know Who "I Am".... (3.28.18)

Faith Believers,
When you are leading a holy life, do not be surprised when the enemy comes to tempt you.  If the temptation doesn’t work, he will try to distract you and confuse you with his lies.  Don’t be deceived by his lies, and rebuke anything that does not stand on My Word.

You know who I Am.

I Am the One - who sends the rain in the dry season.
I Am the One - who will give you strength when you are weak.
I Am the One - who will give you a way out when you are
     tempted, I Am your healer and deliverer. 
I Will restore all that the enemy has stolen. 
I Am the One who provides all your needs.

You know who I Am.


Don’t focus on what the enemy is doing; for that will only cause you anxiety and despair. Instead, keep your focus upon Me - upon Me, your help and your deliverer.  You know My Promises; they are Yes and Amen.  You know I Am the One who allows the sun to rise and the sun to set. I Am the One, who will be with you until the end.

I Am that I Am, and I Am more than able to take care of you.


Therefore, the next time the enemy comes against you, the next time trials and hardships come your way; look to Me, the great I Am.  Look to Me and expect Me to demonstrate My Faithfulness to you, amid that situation.  I cannot change.

It is impossible for Me to become unfaithful to you. 
It is impossible for Me to forsake you.
I have promised that My Word won’t return void,
     and this must be.  


So, do not worry about what the enemy is trying to do. 
he will try, but his weapons won’t prosper against you; for
     greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world,
     and .....

You know Who I AM. 

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: but rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 

Exodus 3:14 - And GOD said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

1 Samuel 12:22 - For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people.

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment