Friday, March 23, 2018

A "Thankful for the Indwelling Presence of the Holy Spirit & Forgiveness Plea" Prayer (3.23.18)

How I thank You Father,
For the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit.

Thank You for bringing me, by the Blood of the Lord Jesus, from death to life; and from being under the law to being under Your Grace. May Your Great Love and tenderness compel and mold me into greater obedience.
 
I ask, Father, that You forgive me for the ways that I have allowed sin to continue to reign in my life; and for attitudes that I have nurtured that are full of self, and detrimental to my relationship with You and others.

Forgive me for focusing on the darkness of this world, instead of the Light of Your Presence. May my mind and attitudes be controlled by the Spirit and produce life and peace.

Forgive me for habits in my life that are not Christ like - forgive me, Lord.

Crush the walls of excuses that I have erected, that keep these sins so firmly in place! O GOD, may Your Word dwell in me richly; and may whatever I do or say be done in Your Name, so that You will receive all glory and praise.

Make me to be, I pray, a slave to righteousness and lead me toward holiness!

Help me to live under the law of the Holy Spirit; to live and move and have my very being in You alone, Lord. Make me alive in Your Spirit that I will be like a tree planted by the water, and never fail to bear fruit. May I live by the Spirit so that I will not gratify the desires of my sinful nature, as I stay in step with what the Holy Spirit is doing. May the fruit of the Spirit be born into my life in ever-increasing measures.

May love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control be evident in my words, actions, and reactions.

Conform me, I pray, to the image of Your Son, Jesus; for I ask these things in the Name that is above all Names, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Amen


#MeditationScriptures:
1 Corinthians 3:16  ;  Romans 6:13  ;  Romans 8:6  ;  Colossians 3:16-17  ;  Romans 6:19  ;  Acts 17:28  ;  Ephesians 5:26-27  ;  Jeremiah 17:8  ;  Galatians 5:16, 25, 22-23


No comments:

Post a Comment