Sunday, March 11, 2018

Have Confidence in God (3.11.18)

My Child,
The ways of the world have worn you down, and you have very little, if any, reserves left for yourself. That is why I Am not surprised to find you weeping in the midnight hours. the enemy whispered in your ear, told you your faith was weak, and that I Will not do what I Have promised you. he wants you to believe you were mistaken, and that you did not hear from Me. he is telling you to give up. However, you know that if you listen to him, I Will have no joy in that.
 
I Know the promise that you’ve been waiting for has not manifested yet. However, I want you to know what you seek is only delayed, it has not been denied.

I Ask you to trust Me.
I Ask you to patiently wait, with confidence, on your promises
     and be encouraged.
I Know the pressure has been strong, and the times have been
     so long at times, that you feel as though you just cannot
     do it anymore.

Nevertheless, just as I Was with Moses at the Red Sea, I Am
     with you - supporting you right now.
I Am working faithfully to bring you to victory.
Look up and rejoice, for I Am GOD, and I will keep My Promise.
 
I say to you again, trust in Me; and in doing so, have
     confidence in Me.
I Will show up.
I have not missed an appointment, and I never will.
 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair.  We are hunted down but never abandoned by GOD. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed (NLT)


2 Corinthians 4:16-17 - That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.  For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! (NLT)

Hebrews 10:35 - Cast not away, therefore, your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.


1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment