Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Turn Your Panic into Praise (3.21.18)

My Child,
My Son is the Resurrection and the Life. Allow Him to take your broken dreams and replace them with new dreams. When you feel discouraged about your dreams, Praise Me, that I Am the 
Hope Giver.

Do not let fear hold you captive.
Be strong and courageous.
I Will be with you, no matter what you face.
I Am holding you in My Strong and Almighty Hands. 
My Presence will comfort you; and I Will strengthen
     and help you, as you face this day.

When you feel sad or depressed, look to Me as the One who brings beauty out of the ashes. As you exalt Me, you will find refuge in Me. When you worship Me, even though you are walking through trials, it makes My heart sing, and I pour out blessing on your life.

No matter what difficulties you encounter, My Love
     and faithfulness will surround you.
So, turn your panic into praise today.
 
Yes, I know at times it may feel like I Am not listening to the desires of your heart. Trust Me, My child. I Am listening, and at the perfect time, I Will give you what you ask. 
 
Therefore, bring Me your praise, even when you don’t feel like it. Praise Me, and as you lift My Name - courage and peace will rise in your heart.

The chains of worry and fear will be broken, and by faith, you will see that the plans I have for your life are far beyond what you can imagine.

Turn your panic into praise.
Then watch and see what I Will do.
 
 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 

Psalm 30:11-12 - You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my GOD, I will give thanks to you forever! 

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end, it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 

Matthew 6:25 - Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 

Matthew 6:31-34 - Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of GOD and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.  “Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. 

Hebrews 13:15 - Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. 
James 1:12 - Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which GOD has promised to those who love him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment