Monday, March 5, 2018

Rise Above Your Circumstances, Stand & NEVER Forget Who God Is.... (3.5.18)

My Child,
I want you to rise above your circumstances and your troubles; and renew your faith and confidence in Me. Do not give into what you see around you, instead continue to stand on My Word, believing that what you’ve prayed for will come to pass.

Stand believing that I will come through.
Stand and never forget who I Am.
I Am in control, and what I Am doing will work
     for your good, if you just trust Me.

This is the day of the latter rain outpouring, and I Am drawing forth My bride to do great exploits with signs and wonders following.

Rise up and do not give in.
Do not believe the enemy’s lies and refuse to allow fear
     to undermine your faith.
It’s time to rise to a new level of faith, and trust in Me.

So often you get stuck in your situations and they hold you down; when really, you should rise above the circumstance.  All you should do is ask Me to bless you amid the trial that you’re in, and allow Me to have My Way. Therefore, whatever you are facing today know that I Am more than able to see you through that which troubles you.

It is time to rise above your circumstances.

If you only knew the blessings I have in store for you, you would rejoice and lift up your eyes to Me, your Heavenly Father, offer a sacrifice of praise and watch Me turn your mourning into joy. 

You can never go wrong by choosing to praise and worship Me,
     in the midst of your circumstances.

This day, will you lift your face to Me, your Father,
     and acknowledge who I Am?
Tell Me you love Me and trust Me.
Ask for blessings and favor on your life this day. 
Lift your voice and say, 'O GOD, bless me today!'

Oh, how I love to hear My Children utter that cry!


Arise, My Child, arise! 
Lift up your head. 

Rise above your circumstances and the King of Glory
     shall come in.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 60:1 - Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.

Mark 11:23-24 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore, I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


Psalm 24:7-8 - Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift
up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment