Monday, April 30, 2018

A "Trust God's Will" Prayer (4.30.18)

Lord,
So often I want my own will to be done. 

I want my idea to be the one everyone agrees on, my plan to be accepted, and my instructions to be obeyed.  How arrogant am I, when I lose touch with Your eternal purposes for everything I do, think or say. 

Forgive me for continually forgetting that it is not I who live,
     but You who lives within me! 

Set my feet upon the rock of Christ Jesus so that I may
     always seek Your Will and not my own!

Father GOD, you know what is best for me.
Your Word says You have appointed a time and purpose
     for all things, so let Thy Will be done in my life;
     regardless of how I feel.

You have all power over every situation and You are Lord GOD, almighty, all by yourself.

I will trust Your Will, regardless!!!

Amen   

No comments:

Post a Comment