Sunday, April 1, 2018

An Easter Prayer {written by Beth McLendon} (4.1.18)

Father God,
I come to you today to celebrate Your Son, Jesus Christ
     - the King of Compassion and Lord of my life.

As my thoughts turn to Easter and that day of suffering,
     I realize that day was no ordinary day.
That day stands out from every other day.

That day of suffering and death opens the opportunity
     for us to choose eternal life.
Father, stir my unsaved loved ones to choose Jesus
     as their Lord and Savior in this Easter season.

Speak to them in personalized ways that will give them
     every opportunity to make that choice.

Thank you for your love and mercy.
Thank you for your amazing grace.

In the Name Of Jesus I pray, 

Amen


This prayer was written by Beth McLendon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment