Friday, April 20, 2018

Now is the Time (4.20.18)

My Child,
Now is the time when the enemy will do whatever he can to destroy you or cause you to become overwhelmed by your circumstances, responsibilities, or even your finances.

Release your concerns to Me, refuse to overreact emotionally and trust Me to give you the necessary resources and wisdom. My child, I cannot help you if you will not give your concerns to Me.

Trust Me for strength where you have been weak;
    and peace where there has been turmoil.
 
This time is only temporary. This too shall pass. Don't let this overwhelm you. I Am with you to deliver you through every dilemma and I Will cause you to be strong.

I Will bring you through to victory. 

Now, rise up with renewed hope and faith;
     and remember nothing is impossible with Me.
 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 61:2-3 - From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. 
 

Psalm 142:1-3 - I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.

Isaiah 40:29 - He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 



No comments:

Post a Comment