Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Rise Up My Child, Rise Up. A Change in Your Season Has Come. (4.3.18)

Rise up. My Child, rise up.

Rise up, I say.

For even now, the sun is rising in the spiritual realm
     to declare a new day, a new start, in your life.

You cried out to me for new life, you cried out for a fresh start. 
Behold, I Am making all things new in your life.
A new day is dawning in your life.

When the storms were raging in your life, you wondered if I heard you, because all you saw around you were dark clouds. My Child, no matter how hard the storms raged, I heard every prayer you prayed. I will never forget you. I saw your tears, and I've been working behind the scenes to make your desires come to pass.

The storms distracted you, and for a while, you took your eyes off My Promises.  However, your distraction never stopped Me from working on the promises I made to you. While the storm was raging, I was preparing a new beginning for you. Many things have been put into place, and now the sun is breaking through - shining its light on a new season in your life.

All the hard times you endured have turned into blessings, and I will shine My Light on the hidden treasures that were planted and watered with faith in the winter season. 

Now, look up and rejoice now, for the storm has passed
      and a new day is at hand.

I want you to start this new season afresh by surrendering
     your heart to Me and renewing your vows.

Let’s begin again, for a change in the season has come.


 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 92:13 - Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our GOD. 

Psalm 126:5-6 - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him

Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

No comments:

Post a Comment