Monday, April 9, 2018

Set Your Mind & Heart on Jesus (4.9.18)

Beloved,
Never give up, for I Am with you and I Am for you.
So if you know that I Am for you, why are you worried? 

I sit at the right hand of My Father, the place of all power
     and I Am forever interceding for you.
I See you conquering the things that have come 
against you.
I See the things you will accomplish for My Glory.

The battle is already won.



What you’re worried about is not My Father's Will for you. 
His servant Job said, The thing which I greatly feared is come upon
     me, and that which I was afraid of
is come unto me.

Therefore stay focused on Me and how We have blessed you.  When you think about things of My Father's Kingdom, thoughts of despair will fade away.  When you keep your mind on Me, you will begin to see things in a positive, new light. 

  

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Job 3:25 - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.


Psalm 27:1 - The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?  The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 



Matthew 6:25 - Can anyone of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? (NLT)



Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, who can be against us? 



2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 



Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 




Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment