Wednesday, April 18, 2018

God is Faithful & True (4.18.18)

My Child,
Do not doubt in your heart or your mind that
     I Will come through for you.

Do not waver in your faith, nor in the things I have said unto you. Take your eyes off your situation and maintain them straight upon Me.

Speak My Word, stand, be steadfast and unmovable
     as you press towards your goal.

Do not fear. 
I Will accomplish all that I have said.
Nothing is impossible for Me. 

I Am faithful and true.

Take every thought captive and never give place to anything that I haven't spoken to you or shown you. Stop trying to figure things out and stop saying, ‘I don’t see how this can work.’  I never asked you to figure things out.  I asked you to have faith in Me.  Lean not unto your own understanding and trust in Me. 

Working things out is My Job.
Your job is to bring everything to Me in prayer, release them,
     and believe that I Will honor My Word.

I AM faithful and true.

Think not that you are alone.  I Am with you in every step you take. If you believe that I Am faithful and true, you will see the walls created by your wavering faith fall.

Therefore, gather your thoughts, put your mind on Me and
     walk according to My Word, for I AM faithful and true.



 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.


1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment