Sunday, April 29, 2018

Everything is Going to Be Alright (4.29.18)

My Child,
Do not panic. 
Everything is going to be all right. 

I Know it’s hard to believe, because the circumstances appear to be so discouraging.  However, We’ve been through this before, so do not fear.  I Was right about your situation then, and I Am right now.  Believe Me, everything will be alright. 

Please do not allow yourself to be overcome
     with anxiety and doubt.
Up until this moment you were walking by faith,
     so don’t stop now. 


It pleased Me so much when you sent the enemy fleeing in My Name and raised your hand in victory.  Therefore, hold onto that faith and stand!!  Because it is that kind of faith that will help you conquer this battle. 

Despite the challenges facing you, do not allow what you see to cause you to stagger.  Stand and be fully persuaded that what I Promised you, will come to pass.  


Stand strong in faith and know that I Am standing with you. You called on My Name before and I answered, why not do it again?  I Am the same yesterday, today, and forever.

My Name will never lose power. 
Use My Name again and again. 
Speak it by faith and watch your faith grow
     even stronger.

 
My child, this is another great opportunity to destroy the works of the enemy and shout victory in the name of My Son, Jesus.  Now, lift your head up and continue to stand on the faith you have in Me. 

For it is by faith in My Name that the battle
     will be won.

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 

John 14:13-14 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.

Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever. 

Hebrews 13:5-6 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.  So, that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. 

1John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment