Thursday, April 12, 2018

Father God, Show Me The Way To Go..... (4.12.18)

My Child,
You’ve been seeking which way to go. 
I have the answers that you seek; therefore,
     expect Me to reveal your next steps. 

For when you feel unsure about what to do regarding this, or that; I Shall cause you to see the path and best course to take, and it shall be easy for you.  I Have a place that is perfectly suited, and you will know it when you are there.


You’ve been reading My Word and following Me step by step; do not wander off the path, Beloved. If you continue to seek My Face, I Will show you the right path.

I Will teach you the way.
I Will guide you and give you ideas which you didn’t
     previously consider. 

If you continue to listen to My Voice and be obedient to My Directions, it will keep you on the path that I have laid out for you.


My Child, as you go down this path, do not be surprised when temptation comes to distract you from reaching your destiny. You must not stop, for you've come too far to allow anything to hinder you. If you keep your eyes on Me, and not on worldly things, nothing will pull you away from Me and you will reach your destination.

Yes, I know it has been difficult and your heart is hurting;
     however, I say to you, I am near to those of a broken heart. 

Stand and believe in Me because I Am here to heal your
     heart and lead you to your rightful place.

This is a special place where you will be received with
     love and joy. 

You will be needed in this place, even though at first,
     it might not seem like it.  


Soon, you will see that everything you’ve gone through
     has prepared you for this special place.

So, today if you are feeling unsure of your next step,
     or perhaps you have some difficult decisions to make,
     just ask, “Lord, show me the way in which I should go,”
     and the answer you seek shall come.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying; This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Psalm 25:4-5 - Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the GOD who saves me. All day long, I put my hope in you.


Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Psalm 34:18 - The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. 

Psalm 142:3 - When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.

Psalm 143:8 - Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.




No comments:

Post a Comment