Monday, April 16, 2018

Be Grateful for the Small Things, the Small Victories (4.16.18)

My Child,
Gratitude is a mighty weapon against discouragement and defeat.

My Word says, “Let all those rejoice who put their trust in the Lord.  Let them shout for joy because I am defending them, let them that love My name be joyful in Me." 

I know that you love Me, but will you trust Me? 
Do you trust Me enough to bring you 
through this wilderness?  

If you do, then let your heart be filled with joy. It’s My desire for you to trust Me and give thanks in My Name for the small things that I Am doing.  Yes, give thanks because I Will always cause you to be victorious.


Now, My child, embrace this journey and let it make you
     become what I want you to be.

For when you reach the place I have chosen for you, you will know what to do there. You will be a vessel that will be able to handle the responsibilities that come with it.  Therefore, don’t despise the journey that I Am taking you on; but see it for what it is, a small victory on the way to greater things to come.

Because where you are now is a stepping stone to the Promised Land and indeed you will see it.  So, be very, very grateful for every small victory, for they are the beginning of great things to come in your life.

 
 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Deuteronomy 8:2 - And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy GOD led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments or no. 

Zechariah 4:10 - Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin,

Psalm 5:11 - But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You.

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 


Mark 4:20 - And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept GOD's word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted!

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.



No comments:

Post a Comment