Thursday, April 19, 2018

Do Not Fret. It is Just Your Faith Being Tested. Keep Pressing Forward, Keep Believing, Step Forward with Boldness & Carry Out God's Plans... (4.19.18)

My Child,
You know with a certainty that I called you to go this way; therefore, do not, for one moment, entertain the idea that maybe you heard wrong. You know you heard right, and I have confirmed it. Do not think for one moment that I have changed My mind. You know it’s impossible for 
Me to do that.

So, step forward with boldness and carry out My Plans.  Do not lose heart and do not entertain thoughts of fear. Keep pressing forward. Keep believing. I have not called you to quit.  The door may appear to be closed; however, do not fret.  It is just your faith being tested.

You must knock and keep on knocking.
Do not give up just because the door doesn’t open
     when you want it to open. 
Seek My Face, stand your ground against these attacks,
     and refuse to give up.

Rely completely on Me, and Me alone. Be strong in Me, the Lord, and in the power of My Might. Be of good courage and keep the vision before you. 

If you hold onto My Word, it shall come to pass.
It shall come to pass.
It shall come to pass.

It does not matter what it may seem like right now.
It shall come to pass.


Stand fast in the faith and carry out My Plans.

Will you hold out, and be strong for Me?
Will you keep believing and trusting in My Word, even
     though you can’t see your way right now? 

My Child, it is a walk of faith, and only those who hold out and follow through with My Plans will reap the rewards.

 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 35:4 - Say to them that are of a fearful heart, be strong, fear not: behold, your GOD will come with vengeance, even GOD with a recompense; he will come and save you. 

Matthew 7:7-8 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 


1 Corinthians 16:13 - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. 

 
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.  For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment