Wednesday, April 4, 2018

If You Lack Wisdom, Seek God. Ask Him.... (4.4.18)

My Child,
Every day you are faced with countless decisions.
Oftentimes, you are unsure about what to do.
If you lack wisdom, come to Me and ask.

I Will fill you with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
I Am the source of all wisdom, and I know the plans I have
     for you, plans so that you can prosper and thrive.

Even when you don’t understand My Ways, I Am working behind the scenes to accomplish what’s best for you. My Wisdom has no limits and My Judgments are always perfect. 

Therefore, today, worship and praise Me for My Wisdom. Every time you face a perplexing decision, praise Me that I Can show you what to do. As you faithfully praise Me, I Will show you which way to go. I Love to generously share My Wisdom with those who praise Me.

Whenever you are presented with a challenge, find some
     quiet time and talk with Me. 

Turn your problems over to Me and trust Me to give you wisdom in each circumstance. Every time you feel an uncertain angst in your soul, begin to praise Me immediately; and know that I Will give you discernment for that moment.

My child, ask Me and I Will provide the wisdom
     you need for every decision you face.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Exodus 35:31 - And he hath filled him with the spirit of GOD, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;

Proverbs 2:6-7 - For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

Proverbs 4:5-7 - Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. 

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him


No comments:

Post a Comment