Monday, April 2, 2018

Rise Up & Decree an End to Your Dry Season..... (4.2.18)

My Child,
There is a time to be still.
There is a time to be silent.
There is a time to be patient and wait on Me,
     the Lord your God, but now is the time to fight.
Now is the time to go in and possess that which I Have
     promised you.

It’s time to rise up!

Rise up and decree an end to your drought in every area, both naturally and spiritually, and I Will open the windows of Heaven and bless you from My Storehouses. 

Ask Me for rain and I Will cause showers of rain
     to fall on your dryness. 

Rise up in your inner man to know that I Am with you wherever you go and that I Am stronger than any attack the enemy might try to launch against you.  However, you must be humble and not respond with defensive pride.  Yield to My Power and the responses of My Spirit in every situation.  

Do not procrastinate any longer,
     but move with confidence.
A new season is upon you.
Know that I Am with you, and through Me,
     you can do all things. 

I have created you and prepared you for this moment.

I have equipped you for battle and have put the fear
     of you into the heart of your enemies.

As I was with Moses, and as I was with Joshua,
     so will I be with you.






Faith Believers,

Today is a new day and a new season.
Act now while the favor of the Lord is upon you.
Whatever GOD has promised you, whether it is
     money, jobs, property, or ministry, it's yours,
     but you must go and possess it. 

Seek the Lord. 
Ask for His divine direction and follow His instructions.

  -  Marilyn







READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Deuteronomy 1:8 - Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD swore unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

Deuteronomy 1:21 - Behold, the LORD thy GOD hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD GOD of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.

Judges 18:9 - And they said, Arise, that we may go up against them: for we have seen the land, and, behold, it is very good: and are ye still?  Be not slothful to go, and to enter to possess the land.



No comments:

Post a Comment