Thursday, July 12, 2018

Activate the Power of God in Your Life (7.12.18)

Psalm 23:4-6 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. 


Faith Believers,
Let us reflect on this scripture for a moment.
 
Some of us are going through hard times right now, and we feel as though we are walking this journey all alone. I want you to listen to what King David said when he was going through some very hard times, “I will fear no evil, for Thou are with me.”

He would fear no evil.
Do you know there is a place in the Lord
      where you simply fear no evil?
No circumstances can shake you.
Your faith does not waver.
Everything is “Yes, Lord.”

David knew this place.
Esther knew this place.
Daniel knew this place,
     and so did many saints before us.

They feared no evil because THE LORD WAS WITH THEM. The Lord was with them every step of the way. Jesus is offering this same place to you right now. This place, this special place, is with the Lord. It is in loving the Lord and abiding in His Word.

Psalm 27:1 - The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom
shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid? 


Psalm 119:165 - Great peace have they which love thy law:
and nothing shall offend them.
 
As you abide in Him and He abides in you, every situation you face will unfold in victory. You will stand strong because you love the Lord, and you know beyond the shadow of a doubt that Jesus is with you. Your Father has already conquered everything you will ever face.

There is nothing the enemy can think of that God
     hasn’t ALREADY given you the victory!
PRAISE THE LORD!

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me
ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation:
but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

 
2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto God, which always
causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest
the 
savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 
 
David felt so good about what GOD was doing for him, he went on to say, “He prepares a table for me.” And not just any table, but a table “in the presence of his enemies.” Look at GOD showing out! The same table the Lord prepared for King David, He will prepare for you. The Lord “will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies.” Your battle will become a feast in the face of your enemies. He will prepare for you a meal that will nourish you and lift your spiritual life to a level no demon can touch.

Think about this, in the midst of the battle you are facing this very day our Lord is saying, “Sit, rest, and eat with Me. This battle is not yours; it is Mine. I got this.”

Oh, thank you, Jesus!

2 Chronicles 20:15 - ….Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not
afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude;
for the battle is not yours, but God's


Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh
even his enemies to be at peace with him. 
 
You don’t even have to worry about anyone stabbing you in the back while you are eating with the Lord, because “His Goodness and Mercy are following you.” (Watch out, I feel a sermon coming!!)

Imagine GOD's Mercy and Goodness following you
     everywhere you go.

In other words, Goodness and Mercy have your back. If you start slipping you do not have to say, “I've fallen, and I can't get up." Goodness catches you before you fall. Mercy steps in to set you back on your feet and gives you another chance. Then you “will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
  -  Marilyn

Psalm 121:7-8 - The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil:
he shall preserve thy soul.  The LORD shall preserve thy going
out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. 


Proverbs 24:16 - For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again:

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, Satan take that!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment