Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Smile Again!! (7.17.18)

My Child,
You’ve been dealing with the disappointment
     and rejection of the past.
You’ve been tempted to give up on yourself
      because of feeling unworthy.
the enemy is taunting you, making you think
     that I don’t need you anymore.

However, I say to you, do not give up on yourself because I have not given up on you. There are so many wonderful things waiting to be completed by you. Bring all that burdens you to Me.  Leave them at My Son's feet, and allow Me to heal and restore your joy.

Do not waste any more time allowing the enemy to whisper lies of defeat and failure in your ear.

I love you, and I want you to know how loved and blessed you are.

My Child, there are many blessed and joyous times ahead for you. Take a moment and think about what I’ve 
said.  If you do, it will put a smile on your face.

Let My Holy Spirit refresh you.

Come on, it is time that you learn to smile 
again; and see the beauty that’s all around you. Take some time to smile, or you are going to miss all the beautiful things are happening (right now) in your life.
 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 11:30 - For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


Isaiah 51:11 - Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Psalm 105:43 - And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness: 

Psalm 126:5 - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 

Job 10:20 - "'Isn't my life short enough? So stop this, and leave me alone. Let me smile a little" [GW]

Job 9:27 - Even if I say, 'I will forget my complaining; I will change my expression and smile,' [GW]
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment