Friday, July 6, 2018

God Can Make You Whole Again (7.6.18)

Faith Believers,
In the natural, when you crack a vase, sometimes you feel that it has lost is use.  However, it is one of your favorite vases, so you try to patch it as best you can. But there will always be that crack in it that makes it weak. So, you apply more glue, hoping this time it will hold together, but eventually, you may have to throw it away.

That is not the case with the Lord,
     because GOD can always use a cracked vase.
  -  Marilyn


Hear God's Still Small Voice

My Child,
There are many areas in your life where you feel weak or so damaged by the storms of life, that you begin to feel that it will always be this way.  You think you will never be whole again or that things will never change. However, I See the desires of your heart and the struggles that no one else notices; and I Am here to tell you that I Can bring healing and restoration to your life.


I Am the Master Potter. I Will take what others want to throw away and mend the crack in a way, that you will forget it ever existed. I will take the broken parts of your life, put My Healing Balm on them, and make you feel brand new.

I Created you, and nothing is too hard for Me.
Put aside your impossibility thinking and start believing
     in the impossible again.
Start believing in Me.
Give Me all the broken parts of your life.
Give Me your hurt, your pain, and your struggles.

When you release everything to Me, I Will take it all and transform your life to bring glory to My Kingdom. I Will do what you thought could not be done. I Will restore what others told you to give up and throw away.

Give Me all your broken dreams, all your hopes that were ripped apart by life's disappointments and watch as I make them, and you, into something beautiful.
Remember My Child, I made you. 
I Am 
the Master Potter, and
     I do not throw away cracked vases,
     I restore them.
I make all things new. 
 
Image result for Jesus will make you whole again
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 18:3-6 - Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel. 

Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Psalm 34:18 - The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. 

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment