Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Our God Given Blessings (7.4.18)

Faith Believers,
So many times we go to GOD in prayer, asking and believing He will give us what we have prayed for. 
 
How many times has GOD given you what you prayed for and you actually shared how He has blessed you with others? 
 
Sometimes we keep these blessings to ourselves, but the Word of GOD tells us that we should share how the Lord has blessed us with others; so that they will believe also.

Our Father is an awesome Father and He is not a respecter of persons.  If He has blessed your friends, He will bless you as well.

Our Father loves all of us and He wants to bless each and every one of us, according to His Will for our lives.
  -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
Heavenly Father,
You answer prayers in so many amazing ways,
     large and small.

Answered prayer builds my faith so much, and yet
     so often I do not share the testimonies of what
     You have done in my life.

Help me to develop the spiritual discipline of sharing
     with others, how awesome You are and how
     You have blessed me.

I also want to share Your Blessings with others!
May the excitement of seeing You, move and bless
     and increase my faith and the faith of
     everyone around me.

Yet, help me to seek Your Face, because of Who You Are
     and my love for You; rather than looking to “get”
     something from You.

Guard my heart against selfish motives so that I will
     instead proclaim Your Goodness and Power always!

Amen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment