Monday, July 2, 2018

Walk On & DO NOT Give Up (7.2.18)

My Child,
I Am saying to you today, walk on
     and do not give up.
The road you are on is part of My Plan.

I know at times you’ve felt like you were pushing against a rock. And you were tempted to turn around because you felt My Way was too hard. You sometimes feel like you want to drop everything and do like everyone else. However, you know you can’t do that; because the journey you’re on is different.


You are walking on the road that I Chose for you, and because My Ways are different from yours, it seems a little strange. I Want you to give up struggling and embrace The Path I set before you.

Do not push against the rock anymore, surrender all to My Will and accept that I Have the best plan for you. As you do this, you will feel My Strong Arm leading you through this bumpy journey, one step at a time.


I know the cost of what you’re going through, but rest assured that this is just a small price for the blessing I have for you. This blessing will overtake every area of your life.

However, in order to receive it,
     you must walk on and do not give up.


 

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 55:8 -9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 


2 Corinthians 4:1 - Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 


2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment