Monday, July 16, 2018

Rise Above All Chaos & Turmoil; Stay Calm; and Enter into Peace (7.16.18)

My Child,
Everything is going to be alright, just be still
     and maintain tranquility. 

I have given you assurance in the past; now, I Am bringing it again, by way of remembrance.  Rise above all chaos and turmoil and enter into peace.  Even when your circumstances place demands on your time and energy - be at peace.

Do all you can, then turn it over to Me.

I want you to be focused and stay calm, so you can receive the wisdom you need to get through the changes this season will bring.


Stay calm and take one step at a time. 

Frustration is your enemy and will cause you to make mistakes. Therefore, exhale, take a step back and listen for My Voice before you make the next move. If you need wisdom, ask for it, and I Will give it to you.  And when you pray, pray with confidence and faith in My Word, knowing that which you’ve asked is already done.

Put your confidence in Me, and not in man. 

I Will not fail you.
I Will lead you in the way you should go. 


My Child, I haven’t forgotten about you.  The process which I began is still in effect, and I Will bring it to completion. 

Trust Me, everything is alright. 
Meditate on My Word, and be encouraged this day. 

All is well.
All is well.  
Say it with Me, all is well.

Now, receive that in your spirit.
Everything is alright.
All.  Is.  Well.

 



READ MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Mark 11:23-24 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye
desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. 


Philippians 1:6 - being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ

Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

2 Timothy 1:12 - For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment