Friday, July 13, 2018

Our "Mountain Moving" God (7.13.18)

My Child,
Stay calm and take one step at a time.
Refuse to allow your current challenges to
     overwhelm you, and press into Me.

Do not worry about the circumstances or the situations you are facing; and do not allow stress to rule over your life. Focus on Me and always remember: I Am the Lord over every situation, and no mountain can stand in My way. If you protect your thoughts and emotions with My Word, discouragement and fear will leave you; and you will have faith to speak to your mountains. 

I Am the Mountain Mover.
Give your mountains to Me,
     and press into Me.

Call on My Name, and break through these barriers by placing your faith and trust in Me. As you press into Me and trust in My Word; I Will lead you along the path of righteousness. My calming Holy Spirit will give you the wisdom to discern the attacks of the enemy; then you will gain the strength to overcome your mountains and accomplish your goals with confidence.

Know that I Am with you in the midst of all that you are going through.  It is My Desire to lead you into a broad place where there is no restraint. Just be strong, and ready to move as My Holy Spirit leads you. 

Soon, My Child, there will be a sudden breakthrough
     and everything will fall into place.

And there will be no doubt that your work was not
      in vain.

And you will know that the Mountain Mover,
     the Lord your God, heard your prayers.


 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 23:3 - He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Proverbs 4:26 - Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. 


Job 36:16 - Even so, would he have removed thee out of the strait into a broad place, where there is no straitness; and that which should be set on thy table should be full of fatness. 


Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.


1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment