Thursday, July 5, 2018

Stay the Course God's Child, Stay the Course (7.5.18)

My Child,
Do not change directions just because you have come to a bump in the road. I placed you on this journey, and you are going the right way. Did you expect that every step of the way would go smoothly because the door opened? Do you remember what happened with the children of Israel when I opened the door and led them out of Egypt? Their journey to the Promised Land was not a smooth journey. The road I chose for them to travel on, humbled them and tested them.  To see if they would obey My Commands.

Therefore, do not change your direction.
The path I have chosen for you, is an answer
     to your prayers.

 
The obstacles you are encountering are happening for a reason, and soon they will be revealed.  I Want you to have faith in My Word, and do not worry. I brought you down this road, and I will not leave you. Haven’t I always provided for your needs whenever there was a need? Well, do not doubt Me now. I have not changed. I will deliver, and on time.
 
Remember, challenges are a part of life
     and always will be. 

It does not matter what road you are on, there will be challenges. It is how you deal with them that will determine the outcome. Remember, My Son learned obedience through the things He suffered.

So, face the challenges in faith.
Do not change directions.

Instead, rejoice about the road I have chosen for you. Have faith and complete trust in Me and know that I Am walking with you every step of the way.

Oh, I have so much waiting for you
     at the end of this journey.  
Stay the course, My child, stay the course
     and you shall see.


Image result for GOD IS LEADING YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Deuteronomy 8:2 - And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments
or no.

Numbers 14:8 - If the LORD delight in us, then he will bring us into this land, and give it us; a land which floweth with milk and honey.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Hebrews 5:8 - Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;


No comments:

Post a Comment