Sunday, July 22, 2018

Set a Guard Over Your Mouth (7.22.18)


My Child,
My increase is upon you,
     so set a guard over your mouth.

Yes, you need to watch what you say.

I hear those who confess themselves right into poverty and others who lock themselves into lack, because of their continual confession of negative things. Set a careful watch over the words of your mouth. 
Loose yourself from all that’s negative and confess the Word.  My Word. 

Confess My Word, that’s all you need to do.

If you have forgotten what I’ve spoken to you, inquire of Me and I Will confirm My Promises. Expressing your worry, fears, discouragement, and disappointment will tear down all that we have built

Your words will either build up or tear down
     everything around you.
They will either bless you or curse you. 

Choose to be blessed by repeating the promises of
     My Words, until they find a resting place
     in your heart. 

I want you to set your mind on My Word.

Think in faith and then dare to step out into
     My Provision and My Protection.

I encourage you today - to watch, to pray and to be
     mindful of the words that you speak.

Let My Words flow forth from your mouth in praise.

Stand and declare boldly "The Lord is blessing me!!! 
    He is enlarging my territory and doing exceeding and
     abundantly above anything I could ever imagine." 


Again, I say unto you...
     Set a guard over your mouth.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 49:3 - My mouth shall speak of wisdom, and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.

Psalm 71:8 - Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.

Psalm 141:3 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Psalm 17:3 - Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Mark 11:22-23 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.



No comments:

Post a Comment