Wednesday, July 25, 2018

You May not Realize it, but God has Already Equipped You. God in You & You in God... (7.25.18)

My Child,
I Am looking for willing and yielded vessels through whom I can accomplish My Purposes. I want you to be one of those vessels. Yes, I desire to glorify My Name through you.

If you are willing and obedient, then I Will anoint and empower you to do the works that will bring glory to the Kingdom. I Am calling you to simply say to Me, "Lord, Here I am. I believe every Word You said is true. I present Myself to You, and it’s my desire for You to work Your Glory through Me."


If you're willing to say this to Me, and it is the desire of your heart; then you will experience how I Am able to glorify My Name through My Own. What I have said in My Word is true indeed, those who believe in My Son, Jesus Christ, will be empowered to do greater works. 

This is My promise to you, and I Will honor My Word. Therefore, do not allow the enemy to talk you out of receiving the promise to do greater works in My Name.


My child, even though you don't realize it,
     I have already fully equipped you.
I have given you My Spirit to reside within you.
I in you, and you in Me.

You and I are one.

And as we work together, My Will will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  Therefore, let us labor as One towards that goal. Remind yourself that you can do all things because I can do all things.

Nothing will be impossible for you
     because nothing is impossible for Me.

Now, watch and see the greater works
     that I will do through you; because
     you believe in My Son.


 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Matthew 6:10 - Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believe. 


John 14:12 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 

John 14:20-21 - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him and will manifest myself to him.


John 15:7 - If you abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done to you. 

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


No comments:

Post a Comment